Change is hard, but it is needed and rewarding.
For the last few years, I have been the Editor-in-Chief of Indy K12. I started as just a writer. Then, I shifted into being one of the editors and eventually shifted into the role of Editor-in-Chief. It’s a role I don’t take lightly.
As of March 1, Indy K12 rebranded as Indy Kids Winning, and as of April 2023, we are officially a 501 (c) (3). We also have partnered with the Indianapolis Recorder, the 4th oldest Black newspaper in the United States. You can learn more details about this partnership from the press release or the WishTV article & video.
In addition to myself, the Indy Kids Winning team includes Andrew Pillow, Dr. David McGuire, and Jason Allen. We are all Black, and we all strive to highlight education from varying perspectives. Black people are not a monolith.
Our goal is to fight for excellent education for all of Indy kids.
We have appreciated the support we have received over the years. All of the pieces you have loved and read are on our new site Indy Kids Winning. We would love to have your continued support.
Could you do the following?
1. Go to https://indykidswinning.com/about/, enter your email, and subscribe to continue receiving our articles.
2. Follow our Twitter account https://twitter.com/IndyKidsWinning
3. Like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/IndyKidsWinning
4. Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/indykidswinning/
5. Share this email with your network.
Even if you can only do one of these actions, we greatly appreciate it.